maandag 1 juni 2009

She blew like trumpets.


Let me tell you about my new adoration. He's 22 years old. He's a trumpet player, orchest leader, composer, music genius and he brought together my favourite orchestra. Kyteman, is the man I'm talking about! (of course) He made a CD (the Hermit sessions) and played all the instruments himself! It took hem 3 (!) years. He had a few rappers with him. But on stage you can't play 12 instruments by yourself. So he brought together an orchestra, known as Kyteman's hiphop orchestra. 'Cause they play hiphop. It's quite shocking, me loving hiphop and rap. But this is mixed with Jazz and Blues and it's freakin' awesome. (It also helps me with my french, 'cause there's one french rapper, ReaZun.) When they perform, Kyteman himself steals the show. His way of leading the orchestra is way to cool and hiptothehop. In every song he plays a trumpetsolo. I totally adore their performance. I saw them once, and I'm overjoyed to see them again 13th of June. Kyteman is really upcoming hrer, maybe that's the reason everyone is waring hats and caps lately? Kyteman a Style Icon? I hope so! I wouldn't mind seeing more boys dressed like him! Oelala. ;)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten