zondag 28 juni 2009

Arnhem Mode Biënalle 2009.

Yesterday me and my little sister went shopping, but not only shopping. We also went to an exhibition about fashion. Arnhem (the city) does that every 2 years. The theme of this year was: Shape. We saw lots of marvelous designs by famous designers. It was really awesome! I really got inspired to go and sew again. But I need to buy the cloth. Almost summervacation and then I will make new clothes. I hope. But for now I will please you with some piccies of the exhibition. If you want to go it's 'till 6th of July. And it's worth it!



Waiting for the bus.


On of the most inspiring designs, you can wash the dress afterwards and make a new pattern by putting colourstuds (that's how my translator calls it) in the little bags.

Origami art.

Light art. Beautiful to see.
A fountain in the middle of the church were the exhibition was. I didn't saw it was a doll, my little sister did.
Shoe exhibition. Little trains riding everywhere. And little minuscule dolls are with the shoes.


Less is more.

Pretty blue and creme.
<3









































2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really want to go there, but I have no time at all. So I think I'll go to the next exhibition...

    Love, xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen