dinsdag 16 juni 2009

My head's like a kyte.

This weekend was awesome.
Been to Torenpop with a few friends, Kyteman played there.
I was so happy when he played sorry and I stood next to my best friend. I hold his hand and we totally enjoyed the music.
It was just perfect.
I was sleeping by my best friend, and we had much fun.
It was really a suprise when he told me yesterday that he came to my school today! His school and my school did a sort of project, so he was at my school, it was so weird to see him again.
It looked like he was a student of my school.
How much I wish he was, then I would see him everyday. 'Cause I miss him so much, he lives a 10, maybe 15 miles away from me.
I'm going to call him this evening to see if he liked my school ;)

Oh I loved this weekend.


Titel song: The shins - ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten