donderdag 9 juli 2009

There ain't no party like an alcoholic party..

I'm becoming a party animal, I swear.
Last friday I had two small parties, one from a girl with a bit of an additude problem and one from a girl with friends who like horror (and hockey). So the first was mwhah and the second was alright because her friends are nice but the movie 'The Eye' was freakin' scary.
Tuesday I had a party in Berkenwoude which is more than 80 km. away from my place and almost unable to go by bus or train. But I tried, and was on time. The party was from a friend which I hadn't see for 4 months and there were friends I hadn't see for 11 months so it was kinda like a reunion. And it was lovely, although the weather was horrible and it was an outside party but still.
Her friends were nice and drunk and that let to amazing jokes, so I laughed the whole night and slept for like 3 hours in a tent. The next day I had to go home and go to a different party.
It was really nice, 'cause I knew almost all the people and I love them very dearly. We BBQt and talked. But I was tired so I was a bit silent.
Now party time is over.
And for the record, I don't drink at parties.
(or not to much)
Piccies will come I hope, 'cause the party in Berkenwoude was a hippy party ^^
And you DO want to see me at a hippy party laughing with drunk people.

1 opmerking: