vrijdag 24 juli 2009

Lumos maxima.

I can't help it, but I admire Harry Potter.
Not the character Harry, but the complete book/film/story.
Ever since I read the first book, I'm totally in love with it.
No wonder, I have read all the novels 5 times.

Today I (finally) went to the 6th movie.
And it was great. Really.
I was afraid I couldn't go because all my friends
or hate it
or are on holiday
or had stupid excuses
or had already seen the film.
Lucky as I am, my mom wanted to go with me.
And lucky again, we went shopping and I found a lovely summer dress for only €9!
But,
I don't have a camera right now so,
no piccie.

But maybe people are taking piccies on the concert were I'm going to tonight.
I can't wait to see my friends play live.
It's there first time.
They call themselfs 'De loeks'.

<3


He's definitely one of my favourite characters, and I laughed so hard about this scene where Ron took accidently love poison. It was so funny.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten