dinsdag 21 juli 2009

I'm marvelous.

About 4 months a go a friend of mine told me to check out Pokerface by Lady Gaga. I didn't like it. It was not my style and to commercial. But since you can't breath anymore because of all the Gaga news and Gaga songs that are taking over the world. And after she has take over my friends mind, and even my favourite newspaper, she has after seeing this song finally take over my heart.

She's my new adoration.

With saying things like: 'I want to make art like Andy Warhol'
she has making me go Gaga. And she has the name from Queen which she adores, that's another plus. She wants to shock the world with her alter ego. She rocks. And besides that, she is an amazing live singer and pianoplayer and preformer.

Say what you want, but she will steal your heart soon.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten