dinsdag 27 oktober 2009

So don't blink..




This (autumn) holiday I went to a museum with my friend Bobby!

On the piccie you see a man, and paintings!


Old and New fashion (Bobby)



We went to the exhibition: The art of fashion.
I liked this one, it's quite simple though.




I thought this one was pretty scary, but I like the piccie.



This had nothing to do with fashion but I liked it anyways.




Bobby in spotlight!



Later in Amsterdam




I totally love this. Cannot wait to have my own home, with a bathroom like this!


Stickers/Streetart~!




Cute boys with a marvelous style, we were to shy to ask them if we could take a piccie. So this is a spy piccie from the back.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. i'm so sorry, but stylish boys in een polderland als nederland are prob'ly gay..
    oh the art of fashion, daar ga ik volgende week donderdag met school heen! what's it like?

    dank je voor je reactie en dat je het uberhaubt gelezen hebt (:. vind ik fijn om te horen. en spread the word! love and let love!

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. applepie!
    Ik wil de rest van de foto's ook nog plies?
    die met die knoopjes is leuk.
    Jammer dat die van mij er bij zitten. mehh. fail.

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen